IPSO’s comments on the ECB’s Annual Report 2017 focus on the following areas:
- ECB trade union regrets lack of diversity in ECB decision-making bodies
- IPSO calls for an overhaul of the nomination process to Executive Board jobs
- Social dialogue at the ECB and social dimension in ECB decisions too weak
- Outsourcing of a large part of its IT services to a US based company disrespects long-serving staff and poses an operational risk
- Intense use of expensive consultancies masks stability of official staff headcount
More information in the press release.